Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wow! Nice CD Case! { Twin Cities | Wedding Photography }

I'm trying out some new things here and there and one is a custom CD case for client DVDs. I usually give clients their DVD in a plain black case or a paper CD holder that holds a 4x6 photo. There is no extra cost for either option, it was just my way of delivering the DVD in something other than the clear plastic jewel cases you pick up at Target. Well, now I will include this nice custom case with any DVD slideshow (which is also included in my Collection III wedding package). Here are photos of what my first cover looks like. J&L, my first clients to get this product will be so pleased. I'm looking forward to ordering more of these custom CD cases.













1 comments:

Laura Ivanova said...

Mona, could you email me and let me know where you found these? I love them and I'm sure your clients will too!

Post a Comment

 

Creative Touch Photography Blog - Twin Cities Wedding Photographer+Portrait Photographer