Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Clausons! { Minnesota Childrens Photographer }

The long awaited photo shoot finally took place. The Clausons won a family session at last year's school auction or was it the year before? Hmm, well I'm glad we finally made it happen. It was so fun to have the chance to photograph a wonderful pair. Ms. E here in the photographs is actually one of my Brownie troop members and my daughters BFF. I know she's shy at times but I was able to get her to loosen up and be herself. She and her brother were patient with me and my silly jokes. There were moments that I couldn't get them to stop laughing -- well my jokes weren't that good and I didn't have that many to tell :-) They are just naturally happy and carefree. They were wonderful to work with which made my job easy.




































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Creative Touch Photography Blog - Twin Cities Wedding Photographer+Portrait Photographer