Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tony -- 2011 Senior - Preview!

I had the great pleasure of photographing a 2011 senior that I have seen grow up so fast right before my eyes. I can't say that I know Tony's favorite color or his favorite movie, but what I do know is that he has been playing drums since the day he could hold a spoon to his mouth. I remember when he loved hot wheel cars,boy scouts and baseball ... and of course drumming, drumming, drumming! Tony is captain of the Irondale Drumline and is among the stars in academics. We had a great time during his senior photo session because Tony is a natural. Just one more thing he can fallback on, if a music career doesn't work out. {smiley} Have a great senior year, Tony! I can't wait to hear about your college selection.











Become a FAN on FaceBook ... Creative Touch Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Creative Touch Photography Blog - Twin Cities Wedding Photographer+Portrait Photographer