Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Guess who turned 4!

How do you describe the day when you really, really realize that your baby isn't a "baby" anymore? We've been out of diapers for quite some time now and everyone eats the same meal at mealtime. Yay! But seeing your kids grow up always comes with many mixed emotions (I think). You always feel joy, pride, and love and you want to hold on to them and those precious moments you have with them for as long as you can. But there's sometimes a little fear and nervousness too. You sometimes wonder if you did everything "right"? Well, my job isn't done yet and I think I'm doing "alright" so far!
Mario is the youngest of our 3 kids who seems to be growing up faster than I want him to. Lately, I find myself stopping whatever I'm doing to give him a hug or sitting quietly to watch him play and pretend. He tells me he loves me at least 4 or 5 times a day even when he's been "naughty". Now what more can I ask for? I know my baby isn't a "baby" anymore in the traditional sense, but *ALL* of my kids will always be my babies. They are all AMAZING and I can't imagine life without them. Now check out the little model. He "loved" the camera this session!





























2 comments:

The Hay Family said...

WOW! He is sure photogenic! I can't believe how big he is already! I still think of him as a cute 2 year old with his pacifier.

Weierd said...

Oh my....you and Dominique better be exercizin' for the next 10 years....(and I am sure you are already buff from Darius)....but you need to healthy and strong to fight all the girls off this one.

Great pics...as always.
Great kids....AS ALWAYS.

Post a Comment

 

Creative Touch Photography Blog - Twin Cities Wedding Photographer+Portrait Photographer