Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wedding Wire 5 star rating!

I have a 5 star rating on Wedding Wire! It's a great feeling. Read my reviews and tell your friends about me. This year is off to a good start and I plan on trying some new things this year to mix-it up. I'm so excited and I'm ready to take it all on! I'm looking forward to creating incredible memories for my clients in 2010.

Creative Touch Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Minnesota - Minneapolis, St. Paul, and surrounding areas
Weddings - Wedding Planning - Wedding Ideas - Wedding Checklists - Wedding Websites - Wedding Cakes - Wedding Dresses

2 comments:

Jessica Barker Photography said...

Awesome news, Mona!

The Hay Family said...

Cobgrats! Your photography is beautiful!

Post a Comment

 

Creative Touch Photography Blog - Twin Cities Wedding Photographer+Portrait Photographer